The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The Everything Private Investigation Book
Master the techniques of the pros to examine evidence, trace down people, and discover the truth
Dig up long-buried dirt.
Catch a cheating spouse.
The Everything Private Investigation Book shows you the basic research techniques and tricks the pros use. You'll learn how to get background information using a wide range of sources, including newspapers, court records, military files, and even the DMV. Written by experienced investigators, this guide helps you to:
- Use the Internet to get information on anyone and anything
- Conduct background checks for prospective employees or tenants
- Uncover hidden identities and assets
- Manage a physical or electronic surveillance
- Protect privacy and avoid identity theft
304 pages; ISBN 9781440524424
, or download in or
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Criminal justice administration > Police. Detectives. Constabulary > Private detectives. Detective bureaus
- Academic > Public Affairs > Criminal justice administration > Police. Detectives. Constabulary > Private detectives. Detective bureaus
- Political Science > Political Freedom & Security > Law Enforcement
- Social Science