The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Artist's Photo Reference - Reflections, Textures & Backgrounds
There's no better way to add interest to any piece of artwork than with reflections, textures and backgrounds. This unique photo reference helps both fine and decorative artists tackle these subjects with ease.You will find stunning photos of a wide variety of scenes and objects, including:
- the textures of nature, such as autumn leaves, stones, fruits, weathered wood and sand
- man-made textures like rusty metal, bricks and pottery
- breathtaking settings form deserts to meadows and mountains
- reflections in calm, rough and rippling water
- scenes featuring waves, clouds, snow and forests
There are also six painting demonstrations in all the major mediums that show you exactly how to get the most out of reference photos. Artists of all levels will appreciate this inspiring guide.
144 pages; ISBN 9781440317187
, or download in or
Title: Artist's Photo Reference - Reflections, Textures & Backgrounds
Author: Gary Greene