The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The Ultimate Guide To Colored Pencil
Over 40 step-by-step demonstrations for both traditional and watercolor pencils
With this easy-to-use handbook, best-selling author Gary Greene provides you with instant access to his best tips, tricks and techniques for creating exceptionally realistic colored pencil artwork. Whether you're new to colored pencils or perfecting advanced techniques, you'll find the answers you need here in dozens of complete step-by-step demonstrations, including:
- Simple techniques for achieving amazingly realistic compositions, including layering, burnishing and underpainting
- Proven methods for working successfully with water-soluble colored pencils
- A full range of inspiring subject matter, from flowers and animals to landscapes and still-life compositions
- Tips for solving common problems, fixing mistakes and taking sharp, clear reference photos
- Expert guidance in choosing the right materials and colors, including complete color charts from all the major manufacturers
It's all here in the The Ultimate Guide to Colored Pencil?the solutions and secrets you need for your own colored pencil success!
304 pages; ISBN 9781440313578
, or download in or
More from this author
- Artist's Photo Reference - Reflections, Textures & Backgrounds2004US$ 28.99147 pages
- Creating Radiant Flowers in Colored Pencil2012US$ 24.99128 pages