The Hidden Symbols, Codes and Mysteries of the United States
The pyramid on the $1 bill
The Skull and Bones Society at Yale University
Common American icons--or secret symbols? From our founding fathers to our most prestigious institutions, this is a nation built on such secret symbols, rites, and rituals. So forget the textbook version of history--and embark on a fascinating and fantastic journey of America’s hidden past.
This tell-all handbook is your personal guide to the secret-laden people, places, and things of our great nation, including:
- Sign-filled national treasures in museums from coast to coast
- Ancient mysteries of our most familiar cities, landmarks, and parks
- Hotbeds of current Masonic, Kabbalistic, and Rosicrucian activity
- Freemason-planned architecture of Boston, New York, Philadelphia, and Washington, D.C.
- Covert clubs, societies, and associations of the ultra-rich and powerful
From the U.S. Capitol in Washington, D.C., to the Institute of Noetic Sciences in Petaluma, California, this book is all you need to discover the true nature of the oldest republic on Earth--past, present, and future!
288 pages; ISBN 9781440507236
, or download in or
Title: Secret America
Author: Barb Karg; Rick Sutherland