The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Absolutely Organize Your Family
Simple Solutions to Control Clutter, Schedules & Spaces
Struggle Less and Savor More
Managing a family is no easy task. There are school projects to supervise, a constant deluge of laundry and toys to deal with, and after-school activities to drive to every night. It makes you wish you had an instruction manual to help you keep it all together - well, now you do!
Absolutely Organize Your Family is full of practical and effective solutions for all of your family's organizational challenges.
Debbie Lillard, professional organizer, mother of three and author of the popular book Absolutely Organized, offers all new "Absolutes of Organizing Your Family" tips to help you gain and maintain order in three key areas of your family life: Schedules, belongings and spaces. Inside you'll find:
- Solutions for overcrowded and out-of-control schedules
- Advice on establishing morning, evening, and bedtime routines
- Strategies for organizing toys, collections, artwork, photographs, and more
- Ways to keep closets and dressers in order even in the midst of growth spurts
- Help for your child's schoolbag, desk, and locker
- Methods of keeping bedrooms organized
- Ideas for creating a homework area to improve study habits.
208 pages; ISBN 9781440309786
, or download in or
More from this author
It's Called a Breakup Because It's Broken 2005 US$ 10.99 290 pages
Why Men Love Bitches 2008 US$ 15.95