The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The Everything Ingles Book
Aprende Ingles Rapida Y Facilmente
According to the 2000 census, over one and a half million people in the United States do not speak any English. This number is expected to rise as more states abandon bilingual education and outreach programs in Spanish-speaking communities.
The Everything Ingles Book eliminates the stumbling blocks of learning a language with the simplest and most efficient English instruction available. Using what the readers already know about their native language, this book provides lessons in grammar, usage, pronunciation, and vocabulary to help them achieve a proficiency in English and better communicate at home and in the workplace.Practical instruction includes:
- The parts of speech and proper sentence structure
- How to avoid confusion and use English in everyday conversation
- The right words and phrases for the right occasion
- Keys to the many confusing conventions of the English language
- Common phrases and practice lessons designed to build confidence
Written with the new American in mind, The Everything Ingles Book prepares readers for life in the United States and provides them with the skills necessary to survive and thrive in the English-speaking world.
336 pages; ISBN 9781440522932
, or download in or