The Everything Job Interview Book
All you need to make a great first impression and land the perfect job
- Calm pre-interview jitters
- Research potential employers
- Formulate specific questions
- Avoid common mistakes
- Answer tricky questions about salary and experience
- Keep track of interviews-the ones that went well and those that didn't
- Return to the workplace after serving in the military
- Look for a new job instead of retiring
- Conduct a professional interview over the phone, on the Web, or in a videoconference
Joy Darlington is a business writer whose work has been published in The New York Times, The New York Post, The Daily News, Newsday, Readers' Digest, Good Housekeeping, and Cosmopolitan. She is the editor-in-chief for Woman Entrepreneur, a national newsletter for women small-business owners. She lives in New York, NY.
Nancy Schuman is a vice president at Lloyd Staffing and the author of several books, including The Everything Resume Book, 3rd Edition, Revising Your Resume, and From College to Career. She is the resident weekly Jobs and Careers columnist for The Long Island Press and she has written articles on careers for consumer publications. She lives in East Northport, NY.
Title: The Everything Job Interview Book
Author: Joy Darlington; Nancy Schuman