The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
2010 Artist's & Graphic Designer's Market
2010 Artists & Graphic Designer's Market is the must-have reference guide for emerging artists who want to establish a successful career in fine art, illustration, cartooning or graphic design. This edition is packed with resources you can use including:
- Complete, up-to-date contact information for more than 1,000 art markets, including galleries, magazines, book publishers, greeting card companies, ad agencies, syndicates, art fairs and more.
- Articles on the business of freelancing - from basic copyright information to tips on promoting your work.
- Special features on leveraging social media, finding success at art fairs and selling a single image to multiple markets.
- Interviews with successful artists like cartoonists James E. Lyle; steampunk artist Eric Freitas; fine artist Maggie Barnes; and art-director-turned-artist Carlo LoRaso.
- Information on grants, residencies, organizations, publications and websites that offer support and direction for creatives.
560 pages; ISBN 9781599635682
, or download in