The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Write Great Fiction - Characters, Emotion & Viewpoint
Create Complex Characters
How do you create a main character readers won't forget? How do you write a book in multiple-third-person point of view without confusing your readers (or yourself)? How do you plant essential information about a character's past into a story?
Write Great Fiction: Characters, Emotion & Viewpoint by award-winning author Nancy Kress answers all of these questions and more!This accessible book is filled with interactive exercises and valuable advice that teaches you how to:
- Choose and execute the best point of view for your story
- Create three-dimensional and believable characters
- Develop your characters' emotions
- Create realistic love, fight, and death scenes
- Use frustration to motivate your characters and drive your story
With dozens of excerpts from some of today's most popular writers, Write Great Fiction: Characters, Emotion & Viewpoint provides you with the techniques you need to create characters and stories sure to linger in the hearts and minds of agents, editors, and readers long after they've finished your book.
240 pages; ISBN 9781582976815
, or download in
More from this author
- Elements of Fiction Writing - Beginnings, Middles and Ends2011US$ 14.99178 pages
- Dynamic Characters2004US$ 16.99272 pages
More Language Arts
English Language and Literature for the IB Diploma 2011 US$ 34.00 250 pages
The Small Business Guide to Online Marketing 2012 US$ 6.57
Through the Language Glass 2010 US$ 9.99 320 pages
The Only Grammar and Style Workbook You'll Ever Need 2012 US$ 6.50 256 pages