The Everything Feng Shui De-Cluttering Book
Simplify Your Environment and Your Life
In our fast-paced, high-tech world, more and more people are finding themselves overwhelmed by "stuff." From old clothes and receipts to unused appliances and broken electronics, messes come in all shapes and sizes. Overcrowded closets, bursting bureaus, and desks of disarray affect our environment and stifle our physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
The Everything Feng Shui Decluttering Book shows you how to organize your belongings, create space, and promote positive energy flow in your home or office using simple feng shui principles. From identifying clutter and letting go to creating all-new storage and work spaces, this practical guide shows how clearing our environment of junk can lead to greater productivity, prosperity, and wellness.
Also includes useful tips for:
- Defining clutter and identifying its physical, emotional, and spiritual effects
- Applying feng shui principles without sacrificing convenience
- Arranging spaces to enhance health, wealth, and relationships
- Eliminating clutter nightmares in the bedroom for a sound, restful sleep
- Conducting a clutter audit in the office so readers can get down to business
, or download in
Title: The Everything Feng Shui De-Cluttering Book
Author: Katina Z. Jones
More Body Mind
The Alchemist - 10th Anniversary Edition 2009 US$ 10.99 1 pages
The Purpose Driven Life 2008 US$ 9.99 340 pages