Sams Teach Yourself Google+ in 10 Minutes
Sams Teach Yourself Google™+ in 10 Minutes gives you straightforward, practical answers when you need fast results. Work through its 10-minute lessons to jumpstart your Google+ experience...and then use today’s hottest social network to connect with everyone and everything you care about!
Tips point out shortcuts and solutions.
Cautions help you avoid common pitfalls.
Notes provide additional information.
Plain English definitions explain new terms.
10 minutes is all you need to learn how to...
- Create a great Google+ profile
- Take control of your privacy on Google+
- Use Circles to share exactly what you want, with only the people you want to see it
- Manage conversations with Google+ Stream
- Upload your photos to share with friends and family
- Hold group video chats for free on Google+ Hangouts
- Take your social network wherever you go with Google+ Mobile
- Play games on Google+: from Angry Birds to Sudoku and beyond
- Quickly access the best Google+ features with the Google+ bar
- Have more fun and get more productive with Google+ add-ons and extensions
264 pages; ISBN 9780132918176
, or download in or
Title: Sams Teach Yourself Google+ in 10 Minutes
Author: Patrice-Anne Rutledge
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
The Internet For Dummies 2015 US$ 19.99 388 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 in VB 2012 US$ 31.49 889 pages