The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Workbook for Anxiety
Breaking Free from Worry, Panic, PTSD, and Other Anxiety Symptoms
If you have an anxiety disorder or experience anxiety symptoms that interfere with your day-to-day life, you can benefit from learning four simple skills that therapists use with their clients. These easy-to-learn skills are at the heart of dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), a cutting-edge therapeutic approach that can help you better manage the panic attacks, worries, and fears that limit your life and keep you feeling stuck.
This book will help you learn these four powerful skills:
- Mindfulness helps you connect with the present moment and notice passing thoughts and feelings without being ruled by them.
- Acceptance skills foster self-compassion and a nonjudgmental stance toward your emotions and worries.
- Interpersonal effectiveness skills help you assert your needs in order to build more fulfilling relationships with others.
- Emotion regulation skills help you manage anxiety and fear before they get out of control.
In The Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Workbook for Anxiety, you’ll learn how to use each of these skills to manage your anxiety, worry, and stress. By combining simple, straightforward instruction in the use of these skills with a variety of practical exercises, this workbook will help you overcome your anxiety and move forward in your life.
240 pages; ISBN 9781608826148
, or download in or
More from this author
- The Borderline Personality Disorder Survival Guide2007US$ 16.95257 pages
- Freedom from Self-Harm2009US$ 19.95279 pages
He's Just Not That Into You 2004 US$ 10.93 1 pages
The Drama of the Gifted Child 2008 US$ 14.99 144 pages