The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Lemon-Aid New Cars and Trucks 2011
As U.S. and Canadian automakers and dealers face bankruptcy and Toyota battles unprecedented quality-control problems, Lemon-Aid guides steer the confused and anxious buyer through the economic meltdown unlike any other car-and-truck books on the market.
Phil Edmonston, Canada's automotive "Dr. Phil" for more than 40 years, pulls no punches. In this all-new guide he says:
- Chrysler's days are numbered with the dubious help of Fiat.
- Electric cars and ethanol power are PR gimmicks.
- Diesel and natural gas are the future.
- Be wary of "zombie" vehicles: Jaguar, Land Rover, Saab, and Volvo.
- Mercedes-Benz -- rich cars, poor quality.
- There’s only one Saturn you should buy.
- Toyota -- enough apologies: "when you mess up, 'fess up."
546 pages; ISBN 9781459705562
, or download in