The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Practice Makes Perfect: The Spanish Subjunctive Up Close
Get up close and master Spanish subjunctive
As you study Spanish you may see the subjunctive as an obstacle to your full understanding of the language. Learning the subjunctive can be one of the most frustrating aspects of Spanish grammar, but it is also one of the most important for being understood and understanding what others say. By adding Spanish pronouns to your range of language skills, you will open up a whole new world of communication.
With plenty of opportunities for practice, practice, practice, Practice Makes Perfect: The Spanish Subjunctive Up Close helps you better understand the nuances of this often-confusing grammar element and develop your skills and confidence as a Spanish speaker with:
- Easy-to-absorb explanatory materials, examples, and exercises
- Authoritative guidance on how to form the four subjunctive tenses and when to use them
- A comprehensive answer key that not only gives you the correct solutions to the exercises but explains the why behind them
128 pages; ISBN 9780071631594
, or download in or
More from this author
- Perfect Phrases in Spanish for Confident Travel to Mexico2009US$ 9.95208 pages
- Practice Makes Perfect: Spanish Irregular Verbs Up Close2010US$ 13.00128 pages