The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Who Is My Self?
A Guide to Buddhist Meditation
Self-transformation is an essential element in all forms of Buddhist meditation from Tantra to Zen. Ayya Khema, author of the best-selling Being Nobody, Going Nowhere, uses one of the earliest Buddhist suttas to guide readers along the path of the oldest Buddhist meditative practice for understanding the nature of "self." By following the Buddha's explanation with clear, insightful examples from her years of teaching meditation, she guides us back and forth between the relative understanding and higher realizations of the Buddhist concept of "self." Her thoughtful contemplation of the Buddha's radical understanding of "self" and her practical advice for achieving insight offer the reader a profound understanding of the "self." Both beginning and advanced practitioners will greatly benefit from Ayya Khema's warm and down-to-earth exposition of the Buddha's meditation on "self".
More Body Mind
The Secret 2007 US$ 12.99 216 pages
Happiness at Work: Be Resilient, Motivated, and Successful - No Matter What 2010 US$ 22.95 257 pages
- Academic > Religion > Indian Religions > Buddhism > Periodicals. Yearbooks (General)
- Academic > Religion > Indian Religions > Buddhism > Societies, councils, associations, clubs, etc.
- Academic > Religion > Indian Religions > Buddhism > Dictionaries (General)
- Academic > Religion > Indian Religions > Buddhism > Tripit.aka (Canonical literature)
- Philosophy > Buddhism
- Religion > Philosophy
- Religion > Buddhism
- Body Mind & Spirit > Mysticism
- Body Mind & Spirit > Meditation