The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
The Unquiet American
Richard Holbrooke in the World
Widely regarded to possess one of the most penetrating minds of any modern diplomat of any nation, Holbrooke was also well known for his outsized personality, and his capacity to charm and offend in equally colossal measures. In this book, the friends and colleagues who knew him best survey his accomplishments as a diplomat, activist, and author. Excerpts from Holbrooke’s own writings further illuminate each significant period of his career.
The Unquiet American is both a tribute to an exceptional public servant and a backstage history of the last half-century of American foreign policy.
400 pages; ISBN 9781610390798
, or download in or
More from this author
More Political Science
- Academic > History > History of Balkan Peninsula > Yugoslavia > History > By period > 1918-
- Academic > History > History of Balkan Peninsula > General
- Academic > History > History of Balkan Peninsula > Description and travel
- Biography & Autobiography > Political
- Biography & Autobiography > Military
- Biography & Autobiography > Historical
- Political Science > International Relations > Diplomacy