The important stuff you need to know:
- Make your pages come alive. Use jQuery to create interactive elements that respond to visitor input.
- Get acquainted with jQuery UI. Expand your interface with tabbed panels, dialog boxes, date pickers, and other widgets.
- Display good forms. Get information from visitors, help shoppers buy goods, and let members post their thoughts.
- Go beyond the browser with Ajax. Communicate with the web server to update your pages without reloading.
- Put your new skills right to work. Create a simple application step-by-step, using jQuery and jQuery UI widgets.
- Dive into advanced concepts. Use ThemeRoller to customize your widgets; avoid common errors that new programmers often make.
536 pages; ISBN 9781449320454
, or download in or
Author: David Sawyer McFarland
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages
Hadoop: The Definitive Guide 2012 US$ 39.99 688 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Computers > Programming Languages > Java
- Computers > Programming Languages > HTML, SGML, VRML, XML
- Computers > Internet > Web Site Design
- Computers > Internet > World Wide Web