The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Using Microsoft InfoPath 2010 with Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Step by Step
The smart way to learn how to build InfoPath forms for SharePoint—one step at a time!
Quickly teach yourself how to use Microsoft® InfoPath® 2010 to create electronic business forms for Microsoft SharePoint® 2010. With Step by Step, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Design and build InfoPath forms without writing code
- Add approval workflows to your InfoPath forms
- Integrate data from SharePoint and other company systems
- Create forms that offer a rich experience in the browser
- Build views and dashboards to display form information
- Create and use forms in the cloud with SharePoint Online
480 pages; ISBN 9780735666719
, or download in
Visual Basic in Easy Steps 2011 US$ 14.99 193 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages
A Practical Guide to Linux Commands, Editors, and Shell Programming, 3e 2012 US$ 39.99 1224 pages
HTML and CSS 2011 US$ 29.99 514 pages