Using Microsoft InfoPath 2010 with Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Step by Step
The smart way to learn how to build InfoPath forms for SharePoint—one step at a time!
Quickly teach yourself how to use Microsoft® InfoPath® 2010 to create electronic business forms for Microsoft SharePoint® 2010. With Step by Step, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Design and build InfoPath forms without writing code
- Add approval workflows to your InfoPath forms
- Integrate data from SharePoint and other company systems
- Create forms that offer a rich experience in the browser
- Build views and dashboards to display form information
- Create and use forms in the cloud with SharePoint Online
Title: Using Microsoft InfoPath 2010 with Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Step by Step
Author: Darvish Shadravan; Laura Rogers
Official (ISC)2 Guide to the CISSP CBK, Fourth Edition 2015 US$ 79.95 1283 pages
Programming in Haskell 2007 US$ 52.00 185 pages