The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Language and Learning in the Digital Age
In the context of moral panics surrounding social media, the internet and video games and concerns over how digital media are affecting the young and their ability to learn and communicate effectively, leading educationalist, James Paul Gee, puts forward his arguments for how digital media is transforming language ,literacy and education and how essential it is to embrace these new forms of communication.
, or download in or
More from this author
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Philology. Linguistics > General
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Philology. Linguistics > Indo European (Indo Germanic) philology
- Education > Teaching Methods & Materials
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Linguistics
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Literacy
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Study & Teaching
- Business > International
- Foreign Language Study