The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Starting Drama Teaching
Starting Drama Teaching is a comprehensive guide to the teaching of drama in primary and secondary schools. It looks at the aims and purposes of drama and provides an insight into the theoretical perspectives that underpin practice alongside practical activities, examples of lessons and approaches to planning.
, or download in or
More from this author
- Education for Intercultural Citizenship2006US$ 49.95266 pages
- Becoming Interculturally Competent through Education and Training2009US$ 39.95233 pages
- Academic > Literature > Drama > Special types > Amateur theater
- Academic > Performing Arts > Special regions or countries > Jewish theater > Amateur theater
- Academic > Performing Arts > Study and teaching
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theater
- Academic > Literature > Periodicals
- Performing Arts > Theater
- Education > Secondary
- Education > Teaching Methods & Materials