The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The Routledge Portuguese Bilingual Dictionary
Portuguese-English and English-Portuguese
Revised 2014 Reprint
Thoroughly revised in 2014, this compact and up-to-date two-way dictionary provides a comprehensive and modern vocabulary. It is the ideal reference for all users of Portuguese.
The dictionary includes an extensive coverage of practical terminology from a diversity of fields including; business and economics, law, medicine and information technology as well as common abbreviations, toponyms (place names), nationalities, numerous idiomatic expressions and slang.
- Completely up-to-date reflecting the recently-agreed orthographic changes between Brazil and Portugal.
- Definitions and differences in both variants clearly signposted.
- Brazilian Portuguese vocabulary where it differs from European-African Portuguese and some American English terms.
- Coverage of colloquial and slang registers.
- Useful notes on grammatical points and false friends, as well as boxes with cultural knowledge relating to the U.K., U.S.A., Brazil, Portugal and the other Portuguese-speaking countries.
The Routledge Portuguese Bilingual Dictionary provides the maximum information in the minimum space, making it an invaluable reference source
, or download in or