The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The Night Battles (RLE Witchcraft)
Witchcraft and Agrarian Cults in the Sixteenth and Seventeenth Centuries
Carlo Ginzburg shows clearly how the transformation of the popular notion of witchcraft was manipulated by the Inquisitors, and disseminated all over Europe and even to the New World. The peasants’ fragmented and confused testimony reaches us with great immediacy, enabling us to identify a level of popular belief which constitutes a valuable witness for the reconstruction of the peasant way of thinking of this age.
, or download in or
Killing Patton 2014 US$ 12.99 304 pages
History for the IB Diploma: Causes, Practices and Effects of Wars 2011 US$ 26.00 241 pages
- Academic > Religion > History and principles of religions > European. Occidental > Other European
- Academic > Religion > Religions of the world
- History > United States > Colonial Period (1600-1775)
- History > Military > World War I
- Social Science > Sociology
- History > Great Britain
- History > Europe
- History > World