The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The Death Penalty
Constitutional Issues, Commentaries and Case Briefs
Bringing together the major death penalty cases decided by the U.S. Supreme Court and the legal issues related to the death penalty, this text classifies the cases according to legal issues, provides commentary on the general case law, provides a chart of the cases discussed, and then presents the legal materials in an understandable, easy-to-digest case brief format.
- Each chapter includes an outline; briefs for cases that include facts, holding, reasoning and opinions; summary and conclusions; and internet resources.
More Social Science
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Criminal justice administration > Penology. Prisons. Corrections
- Academic > Public Affairs > Criminal justice administration > Penology. Prisons. Corrections
- Academic > Public Affairs > Corrections
- Political Science > Political Freedom & Security > Law Enforcement
- Law > Criminal Law
- Law > Constitutional
- Social Science > Penology
- Social Science > Criminology