The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Soil and Environmental Chemistry
Soil and Environmental Chemistry emphasizes the problem-solving skills students will need when they enter their chosen field. Combining valuable soil chemistry concepts into the “big picture by discussing how other soil and environmental factors affect the soil chemical concepts being discussed makes the text relevant to today’s soil science curriculums.
This revised reprint provides edits to formulas, numbers, and text.
- Use of computer modeling for water and soil chemistry provides students with the models used by practicing environmental chemists.
- Examples and complex problems with worked solutions included throughout the text.
- Examples based on real data provide exposure to the real problems and data students will face in their careers.
496 pages; ISBN 9780124158627
, or download in
The Ice Palace That Melted Away 2013 US$ 14.99 192 pages
The Future of the Mind 2014 US$ 12.99 352 pages
- Academic > Agriculture > Soils. Soil science > Soil science; Encyclopedias
- Academic > Agriculture > Soils. Soil science > Soil chemistry
- Academic > Earth Sciences > Edaphology: Soils and life > Soils. Soil science
- Science > Life Sciences
- Science > Biology
- Science > Environmental Science
- Technology > Agriculture