Correctional Counseling and Rehabilitation
This text presents foundations of correctional intervention, including overviews of the major systems of therapeutic intervention, diagnosis of mental illness, and correctional assessment and classification. Its detailed descriptions and cross-approach comparisons can help professionals better determine which of several techniques might be especially useful in their particular setting.
- Includes key concepts and terms as well as discussion questions.
Title: Correctional Counseling and Rehabilitation
Author: Patricia Van Voorhis; Michael C. Braswell; David Lester
More Social Science
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Criminal justice administration > Penology. Prisons. Corrections > Reformation and reclamation of adult prisoners
- Academic > Public Affairs > Criminal justice administration > Penology. Prisons. Corrections > Reformation and reclamation of adult prisoners
- Academic > Public Affairs > Corrections
- Political Science > Political Freedom & Security > Law Enforcement
- Law > Criminal Law
- Law > Criminal Procedure
- Social Science > Social Issues
- Social Science > Criminology
- Social Science > Penology