The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Crime Scene Investigation
Crime Scene Investigation offers an innovative approach to learning about crime scene investigation, taking the reader from the first response on the crime scene to documenting crime scene evidence and preparing evidence for courtroom presentation. It includes topics not normally covered in other texts, such as forensic anthropology and pathology, arson and explosives, and the electronic crime scene. Numerous photographs and illustrations complement text material, and chapter-by-chapter fictional narrative also provides the reader with a qualitative dimension of the crime scene experience. The text is further enhanced by the contributions of such recognized forensic scholars as William Bass and Arthur Bohannon.
- Dozens of photographs and illustrations supplement the text.
- Includes key terms, discussion questions and a glossary.
- A chapter-by-chapter fictional narrative provides a colorful look at a crime scene investigation.
504 pages; ISBN 9781437778939
, or download in
More from this author
- Practical Crime Scene Investigations for Hot Zones2010US$ 99.95360 pages
- Crime Scene Investigation Case Studies2013US$ 39.95262 pages
More Social Science
- Academic > Public Affairs > Criminal justice administration > Police. Detectives. Constabulary > Police duty. Methods of protection > Investigation of crimes. Examination and identification of prisoners
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Criminal justice administration > Police. Detectives. Constabulary > Police duty. Methods of protection
- Political Science > Political Freedom & Security > Law Enforcement
- Law > Criminal Law
- Law > Criminal Procedure
- Social Science > Criminology