Exploring Corrections in America
Exploring Corrections in America provides a thorough introduction to the topic of corrections in America. In addition to providing complete coverage of the history and structure of corrections, it offers a balanced account of the issues facing the field so that readers can arrive at informed opinions regarding the process of corrections in America.
- Each chapter is enhanced by an outline, "what you need to know," internet links, photos, boxes, "ethics focus," discussion questions, and further readings.
Title: Exploring Corrections in America
Author: John T. Whitehead; Mark Jones; Michael C. Braswell
More Social Science
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Criminal justice administration > Penology. Prisons. Corrections > By region or country
- Academic > Public Affairs > Criminal justice administration > Penology. Prisons. Corrections > By region or country
- Academic > Public Affairs > Corrections
- Political Science > Political Freedom & Security > Law Enforcement
- Law > Criminal Law
- Law > Criminal Procedure
- Social Science > Social Issues
- Social Science > Criminology
- Social Science > Penology