The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Introduction to Criminal Justice
This student-friendly introductory core text describes the criminal justice process in the United States — outlining the decisions, practices, people, and issues involved. It provides a solid introduction to the mechanisms of the criminal justice system, with balanced coverage of the issues presented by each facet of the process, including a thorough review of practices and controversies in law enforcement, the criminal courts, and corrections.
* Each chapter is enhanced by important terms, boxes, photos, and review questions
* New edition includes updated statistics and an extended focus on theoretical approaches throughout the text
* New information and attention added on terrorism and homeland security issues* An easy-to-access glossary offers a complete collection of essential terms in criminal justice
More Social Science
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Criminal justice administration > By region or country
- Academic > Public Affairs > Criminal justice administration > By region or country
- Political Science > Political Freedom & Security > Law Enforcement
- Law > Criminal Law
- Law > Criminal Procedure
- Social Science > Social Issues
- Social Science > Criminology
- Social Science > Penology