Interviewing and Interrogation for Law Enforcement
Easy-to-read and practical, this text uses a survey approach and numerous examples to illustrate interviewing skills and techniques. Using his years of experience as an instructor at the FBI Academy, the author dispels some of the mystery surrounding the interview process by sharing techniques and ideas that have been used successfully.
- The author has years of experience as an FBI academy instructor.
- Practical tips and examples throughout.
Title: Interviewing and Interrogation for Law Enforcement
Author: John E. Hess
More Social Science
The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down 1998 US$ 9.99 339 pages
The Corner 2013 US$ 12.99 576 pages
- Academic > Public Affairs > Criminal justice administration > Police. Detectives. Constabulary > Police duty. Methods of protection > Investigation of crimes. Examination and identification of prisoners
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Criminal justice administration > Police. Detectives. Constabulary > Police duty. Methods of protection
- Political Science > Political Freedom & Security > Law Enforcement
- Law > Criminal Law
- Law > Criminal Procedure
- Social Science > Social Issues
- Social Science > Criminology