How Computers Work, Adobe Reader
How Computers Work shows you how chips, software, memory, and hardware work using detailed four-color drawings. An interactive game-like CD-ROM takes you directly inside your computer. This book is completely updated and revised to include the latest technology developments.
An updated introduction to the workings of the computer explores the basics of microchips, hardware, software, and computer memory, providing an entertaining and informative tour of every part of the computer, from hard drive and processor to mouse, monitor, and keyboard. Also takes you through the workings of digital cameras, ebooks, Bluetooth, and much more.
Title: How Computers Work, Adobe Reader
Author: Ron White; Timothy Edward Downs
Discovering Statistics Using R 2012 US$ 77.00 993 pages
QuickBooks 2016 For Dummies 2015 US$ 21.59 411 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Microcomputers; History
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic digital computers
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Computer Architecture