The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
MCSE Training Guide (70-244) Supporting and Maintaining a Windows NT Server 4.0 Network, Adobe Reader
Besides enabling the exam candidate to pass Exam 70-244, this book will teach network administrators to configure, maintain and troubleshoot Microsoft networks that still have Windows NT Server as the controlling operating system. Although officially replaced by Windows 2000, it is clear that it will be some years before Windows NT disappears from the network mainstream. There are currently tens of thousands of licensed seats of Windows NT 4.0 Server, and a full migration to Windows 2000 will not happen overnight.
The CD features our ExamGear, Training Guide Edition product, including:
- Test simulation
- Nearly 200 practice questions
- Electronic study cards
- Electronic flash cards
- Electronic copy of book
- And more!
Title: MCSE Training Guide (70-244) Supporting and Maintaining a Windows NT Server 4.0 Network, Adobe Reader
Author: Jim Cooper; Dennis T. Maione; Roberta Bragg
The Innovators 2014 US$ 16.99 528 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing personnel; Certification
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Operating Systems > Windows
- Computers > Certification