Special Edition Using Microsoft Access 2002, Adobe Reader
Special Edition Using Access 2002 is a reader's authoritative guide to mastering the essential facets of this powerful database development platform. Detailed, step-by-step instructions guide the reader through the process of designing and using Access tables, queries, forms and reports.
Special Edition Using Access 2002 will include comprehensive coverage of the transition to MSDE/SQL Server for all multi-user applications, expanded coverage of Web Applications, and expanded coverage of XML.
This book contains elements such as Tips, Notes, cautions, cross-references and Troubleshooting information, giving the text a "Layered" quality that meets the needs of readers with different learning styles.
Title: Special Edition Using Microsoft Access 2002, Adobe Reader
Author: Roger Jennings
CCENT/CCNA ICND1 100-101 Official Cert Guide 2013 US$ 31.99 1114 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects
- Academic > Computer Science > System design; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Database management
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Database Management