Special Edition Using Microsoft Windows XP, Home Edition, Adobe Reader
**An updated version of this book is available! Click on "All Editions" on this product page, or search for Special Edition Using Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Bestseller Edition by entering the book's ISBN, 0789728516 in the search bar!
Special Edition Using Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition is the only book you need to help you get your Windows XP Home system configured and optimized for maximum performance.
Written for humans by humans! While many authors spend time trying to overwhelm you with their technical expertise, Bob and Brian drive right to the point with the clear, natural language that you have come to love and expect.
Hands on, roll-up-your-shirtsleeves advice! Bob and Brian don't just tell you how to use the Windows features and point you elsewhere for networking or hardware advice. Instead, they help you choose, install and configure hardware and software that work in concert with Windows.
Build your own network at home! Turn two PCs and a ball of cable into the ultimate network for high-powered gaming, sharing files, and backing up essential data! Use XP's simple and reliable networking features to network your home for gameplay, sharing files and printers, as well as sharing broadband Internet connections.
CD-ROM Includes: 45 minutes of video from Brainsville.com. This unique video package is a new, innovative feature in computer books and video courseware, which brings Bob and Brian right to your desktop. This personal seminar flattens your learning curve, introduces you to Windows XP and demonstrates how to use it while you watch. Topics covered range from mastering the new XP user interface to setting up and fine-tuning your local area network.
Title: Special Edition Using Microsoft Windows XP, Home Edition, Adobe Reader
Author: Robert Cowart; Brian Knittel
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Linux
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Operating Systems > UNIX
- Computers > Operating Systems > DOS
- Computers > User Interfaces