Enhydra XMLC Java Presentation Development, Adobe Reader
Enhydra XMLC Java Presentation Development is written for computer professionals, with a special focus on application architects, Java Web application developers, and those who are just ramping up on Java and are excited about immersing themselves into Web application development.
Taking a task view wherever possible, this book is written to support those seeking a more elegant, maintainable, and flexible mechanism for building Web application presentations. While we spend some time introducing the Enhydra application server for those who are new to the topic of application server development, this book is focused primarily on the topic of Enhydra XMLC and how to use it to improve the lifecycle requirements of your Web application.
Title: Enhydra XMLC Java Presentation Development, Adobe Reader
Author: David Young
5G Mobile and Wireless Communications Technology 2016 US$ 82.00 440 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Compilers (Computer programs)
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Programming Languages > HTML, SGML, VRML, XML
- Computers > Database Management