A Cultural History
One of our bestselling and most respected cultural critics, Naomi Wolf, acclaimed author of The Beauty Myth and The End of America, brings us an astonishing work of cutting-edge science and cultural history that radically reframes how we understand the vagina—and, consequently, how we understand women.
A “New Biography,” Vagina is at once serious, provocative, and immensely entertaining—a radical and endlessly fascinating exploration of the gateway to female consciousness from a remarkable writer and thinker at the forefront of the new feminism.
352 pages; ISBN 9780062096968
Author: Naomi Wolf
More Social Science
- Academic > Anthropology > Manners and customs (General) > Human body and its parts. Personal beauty
- Social Science > Anthropology > Cultural
- Medicine > Reproductive Medicine & Technology
- Science > Biology
- Science > Life Sciences
- Biography & Autobiography > Literary
- Social Science > Feminism & Feminist Theory
- Social Science > Women's Studies
- Health & Fitness