The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Recording Studio Design
Using straight-forward language and practical examples, Philip Newell covers the key principles of making a successful studio construction. In this third edition of Recording Studio Design, he gives you the skills you need to avoid disaster and create an efficient and effective acoustical environment to record and produce the fineset audio. Learn from Newell's years of experience as he provides great detail on the practical recording application in various acoustic environments, and explores complex issues, providing real-world solutions.
This new edition expands and develops on the topics from the previous editions, updating it for the digital age, so you have all the current information you need to build, adapt or update your recording studio.
832 pages; ISBN 9781136115332
, or download in or
More from this author
- Academic > Engineering > Building construction > Systems of building construction, Including fireproof construction, concrete construction
- Architecture > Design & Drafting
- Computers > Data Processing > Speech & Audio Processing
- Music > Recording & Reproduction
- Technology > Acoustics & Sound
- Technology > Telecommunications