The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Magic Made in Mexico
Live Your Dream . . . in Mexico
A step-by-step guide on how to successfully adapt to the cultural differences of living in Mexico, rather than a nuts-and-bolts book about moving there, the information offered here will help any new or would-be expat or snowbird avoid the inevitable pitfalls of living in a foreign country. The book begins with the author’s own story of immersion and then is given over to invaluable advice presented in an A-to-Z format that takes the culture shock out of moving to Mexico so it can be enjoyed without frustration. Information on topics such as communication, driving, family, love, and work is followed by a brief history of the country, and for entrepreneurs, a short chapter on how the author and her husband started their own successful business in Mexico.
385 pages; ISBN 9781937799021
, or download in or
Essential Linguistics 2004 US$ 37.50 281 pages
Grammar Girl's Quick and Dirty Tips for Better Writing 2008 US$ 9.99 240 pages
- Academic > History > United States local history > Atlantic coast. Middle Atlantic States > New York
- Academic > History > Latin America. Spanish America > Mexico
- Academic > History > United States local history > New England
- Travel > Essays & Travelogues
- Travel > Reference
- Travel > Mexico
- Reference > Consumer Guides