The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Cognitive Therapy of Personality Disorders, Second Edition
This landmark work was the first to present a cognitive framework for understanding and treating personality disorders. Part I lays out the conceptual, empirical, and clinical foundations of effective work with this highly challenging population, reviews cognitive aspects of Axis II disorders, and delineates general treatment principles. In Part II, chapters detail the process of cognitive-behavioral therapy for each of the specific disorders, review the clinical literature, guide the therapist through diagnosis and case conceptualization, and demonstrate the nuts and bolts of cognitive intervention. New to This Edition Over a decade’s worth of tremendous advances in theory and practice. Chapters covering assessment procedures and issues in the therapeutic relationship, including a wealth of information on therapeutic impasses and how to overcome them. Restructured to follow a consistent format. Expanded case material.
More from this author
- Think Confident, Be Confident for Teens2011US$ 16.95201 pages
- Personality Disorders in Childhood and Adolescence2007US$ 16.95201 pages
More Social Science
- Academic > Health Sciences > Internal medicine > Neurosciences. Biological psychiatry. Neuropsychiatry > Neurology. Diseases of the nervous system > Psychiatry > Psychopathology > Personality disorders. Behavior problems
- Medicine > Psychiatry
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychotherapy
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Clinical Psychology
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Cognitive Psychology
- Social Science > Social Work