Run Baby Run
The book that has stunned and moved the hearts of millions is to be re-released with a dramatic new cover to be put into the Hodder Contemporary Classics series.
Cruz's classic testimony is still compelling reading more than forty years after its first publication. A childhood overshadowed by spiritualism in his Puerto Rican home preceded a harsh and violent adolescence as the leader of one of New York's toughest street gangs. Chilling scenes of knife fights, torture and murder dominated the life of a young man proud and feared on the outside, but inwardly running scared.
His fears and loneliness were brought to the surface through an encounter with the unlikely character of preacher David Wilkerson, who led Cruz to open his life to Christ - an incredible conversion that amazed all who knew him.
300 pages; ISBN 9781444718867
, or download in
Title: Run Baby Run
Author: Nicky Cruz; Jamie Buckingham
- Academic > Religion > Abrahamic Religions > Christianity > Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Feast days
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymnology
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymns in languages other than English
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Conversion literature
- Religion > Christianity > Christian Life
- Religion > Spirituality
- Biography & Autobiography