Peterson's Graduate Programs in the Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Agricultural Sciences, the Environment & Natural Resources 2012

Peterson's Graduate Programs in the Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Agricultural Sciences, the Environment & Natural Resources 2012 by Peterson's
Graduate Programs in the Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Agricultural Sciences, the Environment & Natural Resources 2012 contains more than 2,900 graduate programs in 59 disciplines-including agriculture and food sciences, astronomy and astrophysics, chemistry, physics, mathematics, environmental sciences and management, natural resources, marine sciences, and more.This guide is part of Peterson's six-volume Annual Guides to Graduate Study, the only annually updated reference work of its kind, provides wide-ranging information on the graduate and professional programs offered by U.S.-accredited colleges and universities in the United States and throughout the world.
  • Informative data profiles for more than 2,900 graduate programs in 59 disciplines, including facts and figures on accreditation, degree requirements, application deadlines and contact information, financial support, faculty, and student body profiles.
  • Two-page in-depth descriptions, written by featured institutions, offer complete details on specific graduate programs, schools, or departments as well as information on faculty research and the college or university.
  • Expert advice on the admissions process, financial support, and accrediting agencies.
  • Comprehensive directories list programs in this volume, as well as others in the graduate series.
  • Up-to-date appendixes list institutional changes since the last addition along with abbreviations used in the guide

Peterson's; December 2011
ISBN 9780768936643
Read online, or download in secure EPUB
Title: Peterson's Graduate Programs in the Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Agricultural Sciences, the Environment & Natural Resources 2012
Author: Peterson's

Prenatal BPA exposure linked to anxiety and depression in boys - Science Daily
Tue, 16 Aug 2016 11:40:50 -0700
Science DailyPrenatal BPA exposure linked to anxiety and depression in boysScience DailyThe new study by researchers at the ...
Challenges in microbial ecology: building predictive understanding of community function and dynamics - Nature.com
Tue, 29 Mar 2016 07:02:49 -0700
Challenges in microbial ecology: building predictive understanding of community function and dynamicsNature.comFrom a metabolic ...
Southeast Student Goes to New Heights with NASA Student Airborne Research Program - Southeast Missouri State University News
Wed, 20 Jul 2016 06:30:12 -0700
Southeast Missouri State University NewsSoutheast Student Goes to New Heights with NASA Student Airborne Research ...