The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Frommer's Rome Day by Day
Frommer's Day by Day Guides
- Travel and food writer Eleonora Baldwin has lived in Rome since she was three years old and now shares all her favorite things about her home city in Rome Day by Day.
- Get all the latest updates, such as the reopening of Temple of Venus and Roma. This largest known temple of the Roman Empire, dedicated to Venus Felix, carrier of good fortune, was recently renovated and is back better than ever!
- Get all the details on how to be a "Savvy Traveler"—in the chapter including handy info such as Getting Around, Useful Phrases, and a Brief History—and be perfectly prepared to experience the best day trips and tours in one of the world's most amazing cities.
- Star ratings for all hotels, restaurants, and attractions clue readers in on great finds and values
- Pocket size, plus full color throughout with hundreds of photos and dozens of maps-- all at an affordable price
- Includes tear-resistant foldout map in a handy, reclosable plastic wallet
- Foldout front cover, with at-a-glance maps and quick-reference info
- More than 1 million copies sold