The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Frommer's Honolulu, Waikiki and Oahu
- Full-color throughout!
- Insider advice on avoiding the crowds as you explore Oahu, from the world-famous Waikiki Beach and Diamond Head Crater to Honolulu's Chinatown and museums. Plus tips for discovering the "real" Oahu as the locals see it, from attending a Hawaiian-language church service to taking in a fish auction.
- Where to find the absolute best beaches, adventures for thrill-seekers, hiking trails and golf courses, and luxurious spa resorts.
- Insightful commentary from our expert author, a resident of Hawaii's Big Island, on Oahu's dazzling array of activities, from snorkeling and diving to how to plan a wedding on the island.
- Opinionated reviews. No bland descriptions and lukewarm recommendations. Our expert writer is passionate about her Hawaii—she tells it like it is in an engaging and helpful way.
- Exact prices listed for every establishment and activity—no other guides offer such detailed, candid reviews of hotels and restaurants. We include the very best, but also emphasize moderately priced choices for real people.
- User-friendly features including star ratings and special icons to point readers to great finds, excellent values, insider tips, best bets for kids, special moments, and overrated experiences.
A Walk in the Woods 2010 US$ 7.99 304 pages
The Life and Times of the Thunderbolt Kid 2006 US$ 11.99