Facebook For Dummies
Facebook has undergone a number of changes over the years and itis difficult to keep up with everything that it has to offer. Thisedition of the popular For Dummies guide to Facebook coversthe latest updates and guides new users into the Facebookexperience quickly and easily. It looks at the redesigned home andprofile pages, new filters that improve security, new photooptions, expanded mobile connection options, and updates to popularFacebook apps. You will also learn how to use the new messagingsystem that serves as a hub for on-site messages and outsidemessaging, including e-mail.
- This book has been fully updated to help new users take fulladvantage of everything Facebook offers and all the upgrades
- Covers Facebook's redesigned home and profile pages, newsecurity features including creating groups as filters, a new photoviewer and tagging options, and more
- Explains the expanded mobile connection options and the newmessaging system that serves as a hub for on-site messages, e-mail,and other outside messaging
- Updates all the changes to existing Facebook apps
- Helps Facebook newcomers get up to speed and use the sitesafely and confidently
This fun and friendly book is the resource you need to get themost from your Facebook experience.
Title: Facebook For Dummies
Author: Carolyn Abram
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
The Internet For Dummies 2015 US$ 19.99 388 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 in VB 2012 US$ 31.49 889 pages