The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Facebook For Dummies
Facebook has undergone a number of changes over the years and it is difficult to keep up with everything that it has to offer. This edition of the popular For Dummies guide to Facebook covers the latest updates and guides new users into the Facebook experience quickly and easily. It looks at the redesigned home and profile pages, new filters that improve security, new photo options, expanded mobile connection options, and updates to popular Facebook apps. You will also learn how to use the new messaging system that serves as a hub for on-site messages and outside messaging, including e-mail.
- This book has been fully updated to help new users take full advantage of everything Facebook offers and all the upgrades
- Covers Facebook's redesigned home and profile pages, new security features including creating groups as filters, a new photo viewer and tagging options, and more
- Explains the expanded mobile connection options and the new messaging system that serves as a hub for on-site messages, e-mail, and other outside messaging
- Updates all the changes to existing Facebook apps
- Helps Facebook newcomers get up to speed and use the site safely and confidently
This fun and friendly book is the resource you need to get the most from your Facebook experience.
384 pages; ISBN 9781118178287
, or download in or
More from this author
- Facebook For Dummies2010US$ 21.99
- Facebook For Dummies, Pocket Edition, Pocket Edition2010US$ 4.99144 pages
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages