Portrait and Candid Photography Photo Workshop
Taking great "people pictures" isn't a matter of luck. The secret is in observing your subjects and connecting with them, and then using your camera to its best advantage. This new edition uses full-color photos to demonstrate how to work with lighting, location, angle, composition, physical characteristics, and environment in either portrait or candid situations. Professional photographer and veteran author Erin Manning offers invaluable advice for handling the unique challenges of photographing babies, large and small groups, and action.
Assignments at the end of each chapter encourage you to test your newfound skills, while visiting pwsbooks.com allows you to post your work and benefit from feedback and constructive criticism.
- Explains how to study your subjects in their natural habitat, while you observe how they react and interact
- Features invaluable advice from veteran author Erin Manning that shares simple techniques for improving photos of babies and children
- Zeroes in on how to best capture facial expressions
- Highlights ways to tell a story with a series of candid photos
- Helps you add interest to large-group shots
When you apply the techniques featured on the pages of Portrait and Candid Photography Photo Workshop, 2nd Edition, you'll watch your subjects come to life.
Title: Portrait and Candid Photography Photo Workshop
Author: Erin Manning
The Filmmaker's Handbook 2012 US$ 18.99 832 pages
Learning to See Creatively, Third Edition 2015 US$ 15.99 160 pages
Digital Filmmaking for Beginners A Practical Guide to Video Production 2012 US$ 22.14 201 pages
Digital Video For Dummies 2006 US$ 14.99 386 pages