Portrait and Candid Photography Photo Workshop
Taking great "people pictures" isn't a matter of luck. Thesecret is in observing your subjects and connecting with them, andthen using your camera to its best advantage. This new edition usesfull-color photos to demonstrate how to work with lighting,location, angle, composition, physical characteristics, andenvironment in either portrait or candid situations. Professionalphotographer and veteran author Erin Manning offers invaluableadvice for handling the unique challenges of photographing babies,large and small groups, and action.
Assignments at the end of each chapter encourage you to testyour newfound skills, while visiting pwsbooks.com allows you topost your work and benefit from feedback and constructivecriticism.
- Explains how to study your subjects in their natural habitat,while you observe how they react and interact
- Features invaluable advice from veteran author Erin Manningthat shares simple techniques for improving photos of babies andchildren
- Zeroes in on how to best capture facial expressions
- Highlights ways to tell a story with a series of candidphotos
- Helps you add interest to large-group shots
When you apply the techniques featured on the pages ofPortrait and Candid Photography Photo Workshop, 2nd Edition,you'll watch your subjects come to life.
304 pages; ISBN 9781118190869
, or download in or
Title: Portrait and Candid Photography Photo Workshop
Author: Erin Manning
David Busch's Nikon D300 Guide to Digital SLR Photography 2008 US$ 29.99 457 pages
Nikon D5100 For Dummies 2011 US$ 23.99 384 pages