Build Relationships, Win New Business, and Influence Others
Skillfully redefine problems. Make an immediate connection withanyone. Rapidly determine if a client is ready to buy. Access thedeepest dreams of others. Power Questions sets out a seriesof strategic questions that will help you win new business anddramatically deepen your professional and personal relationships.The book showcases thirty-five riveting, real conversations withCEOs, billionaires, clients, colleagues, and friends. Each storyillustrates the extraordinary power and impact of athought-provoking, incisive power question. To help readersnavigate a variety of professional challenges, over 200 additional,thought-provoking questions are also summarized at the end of thebook.
In Power Questions you’ll discover:
- The question that stopped an angry executive in his tracks
- The sales question CEOs expect you to ask versus the questionsthey want you to ask
- The question that will radically refocus any meeting
- The penetrating question that can transform a friend orcolleague’s life
- A simple question that helped restore a marriage
When you use power questions, you magnify your professional andpersonal influence, create intimate connections with others, anddrive to the true heart of the issue every time.
224 pages; ISBN 9781118218495
, or download in or
Title: Power Questions
Author: Andrew Sobel; Jerold Panas