The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Wiley IFRS 2012
Interpretation and Application of International Financial Reporting Standards
As the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) continues towards its goal of a set of high quality financial reporting standards, and makes significant strides in achieving global convergence of accounting standards worldwide, International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) continue to be important to the accounting world. Wiley IFRS 2012 provides the necessary tools for understanding the IASB standards and offers practical guidance and expertise on how to use and implement them.
- Covers the most recent International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and IFRIC interpretations
- An indispensable guide to IFRS compliance
- Provides a complete explanation of all IFRS requirements, coupled with copious illustrations of how to apply the rules in complex, real-world situations
Written by a world-class team of authors active in IFRS consulting, training, working with multinational listed companies, public sector entities and SMEs, this book is an indispensable guide to IFRS compliance. And see inside the book for full details on how to download the entire book as a free ePDF, for quick searching and checking on your computer wherever you are!
More from this author
- Wiley Interpretation and Application of International Financial Reporting Standards 20112011US$ 130.001344 pages
- Applying IFRS for SMEs2010US$ 95.00500 pages