The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Wiley Not-for-Profit GAAP 2012
Interpretation and Application of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Wiley Not-for-Profit GAAP 2012 is a comprehensive, easy-to-use guide to the accounting and financial reporting principles used by not-for-profit organizations. Written with the needs of the financial statement preparer, user, and attestor in mind, this guide provides a complete review of the authoritative accounting literature that impacts all types of not-for-profit organizations. At the same time, Wiley Not-for-Profit GAAP 2012 features many examples and illustrations that will assist professionals in applying authoritative literature to real-life situations.
- Easy-to-use information that enables users to find needed information quickly
- Coverage of accounting principles specifically related to not-for-profit organizations, as well as accounting principles applicable to all types of organizations
- Specific coverage of accounting issues for different types of not-for-profit organizations
- A disclosure checklist that helps financial statement preparers and attestors ensure that all disclosures required by GAAP have been considered
- Flowcharts, diagrams, and charts, wherever possible, to help facilitate the user's understanding of the material presented
Destined to become the reference you keep at your side, Wiley Not-for-Profit GAAP 2012 strives to be a thorough, reliable reference that nonprofit accounting professionals will use constantly.
, or download in or
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Business and Commerce > Accounting. Bookkeeping
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Business
- Academic > Accounting > Manufacturing industries; Accounting; Periodicals
- Academic > Accounting > Nonprofit organizations; Accounting
- Academic > Economics > Commerce
- Study Aids > Tests
- Business > Accounting
- Business > Nonprofit Organizations & Charities