The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Android Application Development All-in-One For Dummies
As a Linux-based operating system designed for mobile devices, the Android OS allows programs to run on all Android devices and appear free in the Android Market. Whether you're a beginner programmer eager to create mobile applications or you're Android-savvy and looking to submit your apps to the Android Market, this compilation of eight minibooks takes you through the ins and outs of programming for Android phones. Java expert Barry Burd walks you through Android programming basics, shares techniques for developing great Android applications, reviews Android hardware, and much more.
- Uses the straightforward-but-fun For Dummies style to walk you through the ins and outs of programming for Android mobile devices
- Features eight minibooks that take you from novice Android user to confidently developing Android applications
- Addresses Android programming basics, the operating system, hardware, and security
- Details what it takes to develop amazing Android apps
- Covers the Eclipse environment and SQLite
Start developing applications for the Android OS today with the expert advice in Android Application Development All-in-One For Dummies.
816 pages; ISBN 9781118235959
, or download in or
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Application software; Development
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Computers > Hardware > Handheld Computing
- Computers > Programming Languages > Java