The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Droid Bionic For Dummies
The Droid Bionic is a super-fast, feature-packed smartphone with so many innovations that most users need help to take full advantage of it. This fun and friendly book by popular For Dummies author Dan Gookin documents all the Droid Bionic's features and explains how to use each one. With full-color illustrations showing exactly what you can expect to see on the screen, this guide covers essential features like texting, e-mail, Internet access, synching the phone with your PC, using the camera, video chatting, GPS navigation, adding apps, and much more.
- Serves as a full-color guide to the Droid Bionic, one of the hottest smartphones on the market
- Explains all the features of Droid Bionic in the fun and easy For Dummies tradition
- Covers setting up and configuring the Droid Bionic and provides tips on troubleshooting, maintenance, customizing, and expanding the phone's potential with apps
- Explains how to take advantage of features like video chat, GPS navigation, texting, e-mail, Internet access, the camera, syncing with a PC, managing media, and much more
Make your Droid Bionic do your bidding with the advice in this fun and easy guide.
384 pages; ISBN 9781118232392
, or download in or
Visual Basic in Easy Steps 2011 US$ 14.99 193 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages
A Practical Guide to Linux Commands, Editors, and Shell Programming, 3e 2012 US$ 39.99 1224 pages
HTML and CSS 2011 US$ 29.99 514 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > IBM 1130 ; Programming
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > Denelcor HEP
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Microprocessors
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Hardware > Handheld Computing