The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
- Insider advice on how to best experience the natural wonders of Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks, where to spend the ski season, and the most relaxing way to take in Lake Powell (hint: houseboat).
- Where to find the best hiking trails, ski resorts, and scenic vistas, from Salt Lake City to the Wasatch Mountains.
- Insightful commentary on Utah's stunning national parks, monuments, and architectural highlights, plus an in-depth discussion of its first inhabitants, Native Americans, and its unique pioneer history.
- Opinionated reviews. No bland descriptions and lukewarm recommendations. Our expert writers are passionate about their destinations--they tell it like it is in an engaging and helpful way.
- Exact prices listed for every establishment and activity--no other guides offer such detailed, candid reviews of hotels and restaurants. We include the very best, but also emphasize moderately priced choices for real people.
- User-friendly features including star ratings and special icons to point readers to great finds, excellent values, insider tips, best bets for kids, special moments, and overrated experiences.
A Walk in the Woods 2010 US$ 7.99 304 pages
The Life and Times of the Thunderbolt Kid 2006 US$ 11.99